WE DO MORE THAN RAISE FUNDS.
WE UNITE THE CARING POWER OF
COMMUNITIES TO BETTER ALL LIVES
United Way of Cache Valley is unique because we assess all
current community needs in which we partner or develop
resources and programs to create positive change in community
United Way of Cache Valley
Statement on Racial Justice and Healing
Working for Racial Justice-An Invitation for Self Reflection and Collective Action
United Way of Cache Valley (UWCV) denounces racism in all its forms – visible and hidden- structural, and systemic. We cannot overcome racism unless we actively pursue its elimination. We must speak about it openly with humility and a sincere desire to examine our own biases and our role in the systems that exclude or marginalize community members of color.
We will seek out and learn from those impacted by racism and work together to dismantle racism in our community. We are committed to following:
- Continue to build and strengthen partnerships that close disparity gaps
- Use data to shine a light on disparities based on race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender, gender identity, & expression, disability, sexual orientation, veteran-status, familial status or socio-economic status.
- Communicate and demonstrate that equity and anti-racism is a core organizational value that is embedded in everything we do: service delivery, staffing, board recruitment, and volunteer participation.
- Increase our role in participating in and leading education and community dialogue.
- Explore new partnerships, and offer support to organizations leading racial equity work.
We invite those in our community who are wondering how to engage with others in working to build a community free of racism and oppression to advocate alongside us.
We are committed to unite the caring power of Cache Valley to better all lives.
Take a look at some of
Our Valued Sponsors
Summit Creek & Riverside Sinclair’s