Please Help our Community to Move beyond COVID19
In order to accomplish this task, the United Way of Cache Valley will need to generate support for broader and likely long-term community needs.
Our focus in 2021 is simple, “Respond, Recover, Reimagine, Rebuild.”
Together we can overcome this health and economic crisis by coming together, which is the strength of this great community. We can do this by increasing how we Give, Advocate, and Volunteer. I am writing to you concerning exciting sponsorship opportunities with United Way of Cache Valley.
Here are events we are supporting the community with:
- $1,000 Grant Contest for local Cache Valley Non-Profits to help their operations or services during these challenging times. Non-profits are struggling and UWCV would like to help.
- Non-Profit Connection Lunch and Learn Series with the Cache Chamber of Commerce. We are looking to provide $65.00 scholarships to the non-profits of the valley to help them attend this great lunch and learn series to help benefit the community. Lunch and Learn Series is 5 sessions starting on June 16, 2021 and ending on August 11, 2021.
- United Way of Cache Valley- Day of Caring Event on Thursday September 9, 2021. Please support our local nonprofits and individuals who need service projects; yet do not have the budget to get them done. This brings support to our local nonprofits from the business community in a unique way. Offer a nonprofit your time to complete a project they otherwise could not do.
Below are the details concerning this year’s sponsorship levels:
- $1,000 – Gold Sponsorship Level: Company logo on the main page of our website, Social Media cross promotion on Facebook and Instagram at least 2 times a month. Company logo on any event t-shirts or event masks.
- $750 – Silver Sponsorship Level: Company logo on the main page of our website, Social Media cross promotion on Facebook and Instagram at least 2 times a month.
- $500 – Bronze Sponsorship Level: Company logo on any event t-shirts or event masks.
If your organization would like to participate in this year’s outreach events as a sponsor, please contact me, at 435.213.3581. If you can’t meet the sponsorship level, any amount would be greatly appreciated.
Mail checks to 88 West Center St. Logan, Ut 84321.
how you can help
BECOME A BOARD MEMBER
“I am honored to serve on the board of United Way of Cache. This is such a heartfelt team, and I appreciate their time and dedication to supporting the Cache Valley community” Edward Quinlan
On September 9, 2021 you can help local nonprofits complete a service project by volunteering your skills and trade.
Sign Up Today
- Clean Up